About the SGX Sustainability Reporting Workshops
- The workshops are primarily focused to assist Singapore Exchange (SGX) listed companies to meet the new requirements. However, it is open for non-listed companies as well.
- The first round of these workshops were conducted in February and March 2017. A total of 23 workshops were conducted.
- A second round of these workshops will be conducted in July. A total of 10 workshops will be conducted (9 Sector Specific Workshops and 1 Generic Sustainability Reporting Workshop).
- Each workshop session is targeted at a particular sector so that the training can cater to the company’s materiality with relevant case studies and examples.
- The one-day workshop will be conducted by consultants with expertise and experience in sustainability reporting.
- If you would like to check which sector your company is recommended for, please click the “Find Recommended Workshop” link at the bottom of this page. Please note this only applies to SGX Listed Companies.
- For interested participants, the fee is S$521 (inclusive of all admin charges) per pax.
- The workshops are kept at a minimum of 12 pax and maximum of 20 pax per session.
- The Organiser reserves the right to reschedule the sessions should the minimum number of participants (12 pax) not be met with and confirmed participants will be informed about the changes 5 working days in advance.
- The successful confirmation of your seat is based on successful online registration AND your payment being received by GCNS within 5 working days of the date of online registration.
- Please ensure that your payment is received by GCNS within 5 working days of order placement, failing which your spot will be released to other participants.
- A confirmation email will be sent to you upon the successful payment received by GCNS.
- Seats will be allocated on a first come, first serve basis.
- Payment can be accepted either via bank transfer, cheque, credit/debit cards and paypal only.
- The fees are inclusive of administrative charges.
- All paid fees are non-refundable.
- The allocated consultants may change depending on availability. However, the content will be kept the same.
- Priority seats are allocated for attendees from SGX Listed Companies.
- No refunds will be made for no-shows regardless of reason for absence.
- Materials will not be distributed to no-shows.
- There is no discounts available for Round 2.
SGX Sustainability Reporting Workshops Find Recommended Workshop*
*For SGX Listed Companies only