About the SGX Sustainability Reporting Workshops
- The workshops are primarily focused to assist Singapore Exchange (SGX) listed companies to meet the new requirements. However, it is open for non-listed companies as well.
- These workshops will begin from 20 February 2017 and will be conducted into March 2017. There will be a maximum of 40 sessions in total.
- Each workshop session is targeted at a particular sector so that the training can cater to the company’s materiality with relevant case studies and examples.
- The one-day workshop will be conducted by consultants with expertise and experience in sustainability reporting.
- If you would like to check which sector your company is recommended for, please click the “Find Recommended Workshop” link at the bottom of this page. Please note this only applies to SGX Listed Companies.
- Each SGX Listed Company can nominate up to 2 employees for a subsidised rate of S$250 per pax, which is made available through a discount code. To get your discount code, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate the full name of your organisation as listed on SGX and we will get back to you within the next working day.
- For interested participants who are from non-listed companies, the fee is S$500 per pax.
- The workshops are kept at a minimum of 12 pax and maximum of 20 pax per session.
- The Organiser reserves the right to reschedule the sessions should the minimum number of participants (12 pax) not be met with and confirmed participants will be informed about the changes 5 working days in advance.
- The successful confirmation of your seat is based on successful online registration AND your payment being received by GCNS within 5 working days of the date of online registration.
- Please ensure that your payment is received by GCNS within 5 working days of order placement, failing which your spot will be released to other participants.
- A confirmation email will be sent to you upon the successful payment received by GCNS.
- Seats will be allocated on a first come, first serve basis.
- Payment can be accepted either via bank transfer, cheque, credit/debit cards and paypal only.
- There are administrative charges for payment via credit/debit cards and paypal by 3rd party vendor and will be billable to the registrant on top of the workshop fees.
- All paid fees and administrative charges are non-refundable.
- The allocated consultants may change depending on availability. However, the content will be kept the same.
- Priority seats are allocated for attendees from SGX Listed Companies.
- No refunds will be made for no-shows regardless of reason for absence.
- Materials will not be distributed to no-shows.
SGX Sustainability Reporting Workshops Find Recommended Workshop*
*For SGX Listed Companies only